I started blogging in 2016 as a way to connect with my students. Since then, the site has grown into an international platform with writers across the globe and readers in over 40 countries.
In 2021, we launched into business full-time and have been able to help many businesses, ministries, and artists develop websites, social media, custom graphics, and written content to market themselves.
Since moving into business, we have been able to:
- tell the stories of amazing businesses like Southern Ground and Isaak’s International
- shed light on the arts with stories about successful artists like Tracey Penrod
- advise about entrepreneurship with articles like this one on elevator pitches
- build websites for work we truly love like the children’s book series, Henry and Matilda’s Adventures
- raise awareness about non-profit opportunities for community outreach like The 4Day Movement
- advocate for social justice with global issues like women’s rights and human trafficking
- become a resource for websites against catfishers, romance scams, and stolen valor
We create and edit content as well as create custom graphics, websites, and marketing campaigns to promote authors, artists, non-profits, ministries, and small businesses.
If you would like more information about our services including testimonies from our clients, check out our services page.
If you are a reader and want to connect with us, check out our contact page.
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
As the name implies, our blog space is an eclectic collection of all the things we love gathered in intentional ways to inspire our readers and build our communities.
Check Out Our Latest Blog Posts on The Bohemian Princess Journal…
- Celebrating Veterans with The 2022 Tour of Honor and Veterans Rock in Dudley, NCAs we come into Memorial Day weekend, we are challenged to remember those who gave their lives in service to their country. One particular way … Continue reading Celebrating Veterans with The 2022 Tour of Honor and Veterans Rock in Dudley, NC
- Sometimes The Simplest Food Takes The Most Effort: Making Gnocchi With Rosina from Until Next SundayLast week we toured Italy with Audry Fryer, author of Until Next Sunday. On Monday, Audry visited our podcast and shared some of the behind … Continue reading Sometimes The Simplest Food Takes The Most Effort: Making Gnocchi With Rosina from Until Next Sunday
- Travel to Southern Italy: A Region Featured In The Novel, Until Next Sundayby Audry Fryer, author of Until Next Sunday Researching the Campania Region of Southern Italy had to be one of the best parts of writing … Continue reading Travel to Southern Italy: A Region Featured In The Novel, Until Next Sunday
- A Miracle In The Making In Tin City: Wallace Christian Academy(Previously published in The Duplin Times) A miracle is in the making in the Tin City area of Wallace. In January 2021, Pastor Chris Jarman … Continue reading A Miracle In The Making In Tin City: Wallace Christian Academy