I started blogging in 2016 as a way to connect with my students. Since then, the site has grown into an international platform with writers across the globe and readers in over 40 countries.
In 2021, we launched into business full-time and have been able to help many businesses, ministries, and artists develop websites, social media, custom graphics, and written content to market themselves.
Since moving into business, we have been able to:
- tell the stories of amazing businesses like Southern Ground and Isaak’s International
- shed light on the arts with stories about successful artists like Tracey Penrod
- advise about entrepreneurship with articles like this one on elevator pitches
- build websites for work we truly love like the children’s book series, Henry and Matilda’s Adventures
- raise awareness about non-profit opportunities for community outreach like The 4Day Movement
- advocate for social justice with global issues like women’s rights and human trafficking
- become a resource for websites against catfishers, romance scams, and stolen valor
We create and edit content as well as create custom graphics, websites, and marketing campaigns to promote authors, artists, non-profits, ministries, and small businesses.
If you would like more information about our services including testimonies from our clients, check out our services page.
If you are a reader and want to connect with us, check out our contact page.
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
As the name implies, our blog space is an eclectic collection of all the things we love gathered in intentional ways to inspire our readers and build our communities.
Check Out Our Latest Blog Posts on The Bohemian Princess Journal…
- Yecheilyah’s Self-Publishing ChecklistOriginally posted on The PBS Blog:
You are gonna wanna bookmark this one! 1. Professional Edit Editing is first for several reasons, one being that…
- Don’t Judge Your Year One by Someone Else’s Year TenOriginally posted on The PBS Blog:
One complaint I hear from new Self-Publishers (a lot) is how much they wish they could do what they…
- Old Becomes New At Sand Box Farms: What I Learned Visiting A Young Farm and How It Changed MeIn May 2022, I had the opportunity to visit the farm you are about to read about, and what I saw impacts me still four … Continue reading Old Becomes New At Sand Box Farms: What I Learned Visiting A Young Farm and How It Changed Me
- How to Study the BibleDo you struggle to pick up the Bible and read it? Are you someone with multiple versions and study tools but no clue how to … Continue reading How to Study the Bible